Ripe apricots have a sweet-tangy flavor similar to plums. With their soft and sweet flesh, they are ideal for jams, marmalades, desserts, and pastries.This creamy milkshake recipe will be your go to breakfast afternoon snack.
Recipe Type: Milkshakes
1. Pour milk, apricot puree, ice cream, sugar, and ice cubes into the blender bowl and beat the cocktail for about 15 seconds until airy and thick foam forms.
2. You can also add a few pieces of an ice cube to have an icy texture smoothie.
3. Pour the finished milkshake into glasses and serve immediately.4. Milkshake with apricot is ready.
- The main secret of making a milkshake is that it must be drunk immediately after preparation and cannot be stored, even in the refrigerator.
- After all, if milk with fruit acids is left in the refrigerator for a while, the oxidation process will begin and the milk will curdle.