Potato Egg Balls are a lip smacking snack recipe and a yummy treat for your child’s tiffin. Loaded with egg and potato, this recipe is an instant hit with kids of all ages. We can make delicious dishes with simple ingredients. These delicious potato balls are easy to make. Let's enjoy this snack. It is a very easy and delicious snack which is an instant hit with kids and it is healthy as well as it has the goodness of potatoes and egg in it.
MORE SNACK RECIPES ARE LINKED HERE
Recipe Course: Snacks
Recipe type: Indian
1. Boil the potatoes and chop onion and green chilly. Mash potato in a mixing bowl.
2. Add onions, green chillies, spices, salt, and pepper.
3. Now add the mint leaves and combine well.
4. Add corn flour in the mixture and keep aside.
5. Boil the eggs and remove the shell.
6. Shred into small pieces and mix with the batter.
7. Mix nicely and form a smooth, non-sticky dough. There shouldn't be any lumps in the dough.
8. To shape balls, grease your hands with a teaspoon of oil. Pinch a spoonful of dough. Shape it into a round ball. Keep in the fridge until ready to fry.
9. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Once the oil is preheated, carefully add potato egg balls into the hot oil.
10. Fry till golden, and crisp from all the sides. Transfer fried balls to a metal sieve. Drain it on to a kitchen towel.
11. Serve potato egg balls immediately with ketchup or dip of your choice.
Potato Egg Balls are incomplete without an excellent dipping sauce.
- Feel free to add seasoning of your choice in the dough.
- Do not boil the potatoes in too much water for making balls.
- You can store these ball dough in the refrigerator for 2 – 3 days.