Aloo Capsicum Dry curry is one of the most popular North Indian dish.It is a delicious curry that can go well with chapatti, paratha & is very simple to make and needs less ingredients which are commonly available. It is an easy to prepare and quick sabzi which tastes really good.
Learn how to prepare it by following this recipe.
Check out more Dry curry varieties
Recipe Type: Dry curries
1. Heat 3-4 tablespoons oil in a pan & add potatoes to it.Fry them for a minute or two & then take them out on a paper towel. Keep them aside.
2. In the leftover oil, add asafetida & cumin seeds. As they crackle, add ginger garlic paste. Mix well & add capsicum to it.
3. Mix well & add turmeric powder & coriander powder to it’s the mixture leaves oil, add salt, red chilli powder & garam masala powder.
4. Then add fried potatoes to it.Cover the pan with a lid till the capsicum & potatoes turn soft. Keep checking in between. Once they become soft & well cooked, turn off the flame.
5. Potato capsicum is ready to serve.
Side dish for rice
Rotis or Parathas
Actually I did not add tomatoes coz I feel it will change the whole taste.
Linking to Srivalli's Cooking from Cookbook Challenge Group.
Technorati Tags: Aloo recipes,Capsicum Recipes,North Indian recipes,Dry curries,Indian Foods,Aloo capsicum Recipes,Side dish for rice,Side dish for roties