Wraps are a convenient option for packing lunch or a quick dinner. You may make the wrap with chappathi/roti or even tortilla. I have chosen a saucy mushroom filling for this recipe. Actually this special wrap was shown in TV this week when I was changing channels for my Kids. Everyone knows about Mushroom wraps.But here in that show she incorporated Lima beans along with the mushroom. Please try this protein packed recipe.
Recipe Type: Wraps
1. Heat oil in pan .Add onions, ginger garlic paste and sauté till onions are soft. Add lima beans and little water for cooking.
2. Add mushrooms and salt and combine well. Cover and cook till mushroom is done. Mushroom releases lot of water, so no need for the addition of water.
3. After mushrooms are cooked and water is evaporated, add tomato ketchup with other spice powders and sauté well. Garnish with coriander leaves
4. Take a roti and do the filling at the center. Wrap the bottom and sides.
5. My family was having it immediately so I wrapped it with tissue paper.
- If you are packing it for lunch, wrap in a foil or cling film.
- The wrapping I used here is our normal daily routine Chapati.
Linking to Remya's Event