The most favourite dessert in my house has been the most easiest of them all which is always Rava kesari. My all-time favourite is Pineapple Kesari. What an amazing fruit is it?Fruit Kesari has a distinctive flavor as it does not have edible camphor or the cardamom powder. The aroma of the fruits in it, itself endears to the flavor of this sweet my daughter loved it very much. Sheera is called in the north; it is always a great treat to eat this simple yet delectable dessert. Fruit kesari is a sweet delight which is very easy to make. It has a slight variation from the regular ones that we add fruits here.The smooth texture of the fruits, especially bananas add a yummy taste to this sweet n just melts in the mouth.
Check out other Dessert recipes
Recipe Type: Dessert
1. Chop the pineapple, apple and green grapes in to really small pieces and place them in three cups. Add a tbsp. of sugar on to each of the cups and mix it in.
2. In a pan take some ghee and fry cashewnuts and raisins. In the same kadai, add the 1 cup of rava and roast on a medium low flame for a couple minutes until the raw smell is gone. Remove from kadai.
3. Add little ghee into the pan and add fruits and fry for 2-3 mins and add water (1/2 Cup) and make sure that let it boil. Now add sugar and allow it to cook in a low flame.
4. As the sugar melts, the rava gets watery and slightly lumpy.
5. Keep stirring and dissolving the little lumps until the mixture gets smooth.
6. Add a spoon of ghee now and then and keep stirring until the kesari reaches the desired consistency.
7. Garnish with fried cashew nuts and raisins and serve Hot!
Linking this to Srivalli's CC Challenge of the month
Technorati Tags: Kesari recipes,Fruit recipes,Fruit kesari recipes,Kids recipes,Dessert recipes,Prasadham recipes,Festival foods.,Sweets,Healthy diet recipes.