A simple omelette is delicious and brilliant for breakfast, lunch, or supper. Try to add lots of veggies and make a lovely combo for your kids. Part of the secret is using the right tools. You should always make an omelette in a nonstick pan. There's no limit to the number of fillings you can use with this basic omelet recipe. Its is so simple to make and very healthy.
Check out other Breakfast varieties
Cuisine: South Indian
Recipe Type: Breakfast
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well with a fork. Put a small frying pan on a low heat and add a small piece of butter.
2. Once hot, reduce flame; add half of the egg mixture to the pan.
3. When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the grated cheese.
4. When it starts to turn golden brown underneath, remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelette on to a plate
5. Enjoy this yummy Omelette with your lovely ones.
Toasted Bread or buns
You can sprinkle grated cheese over the omelette as soon as you remove it from the pan. The heat of the omelette lightly melts the cheese.
Do not cook on high flame.
Linking to Remya's Event
Technorati Tags: Egg recipes,Omelette recipes,Egg Omelette recipes,Breakfast recipes.,Indian food recipes,Kids recipes,Lunch box recipes,Brunch recipes.