Eighth Day fo Navarathri –Ulunthu (Black gram dal) Ladoos
Ulunthu (Black gram dal) laddu is a healthy laddu prepared with whole black gram. Festival season without ladoos will be plain and not satisfying. An easy and a quick sweet which can be served as a dessert.So this time I prepared this healthy Urad dal ladoo for all of you to enjoy this Navaratri Season. Let’s get on to the recipe.
Check out some Navaratri recipes
Recipe Type: Festive sweets (Desserts)
1. In a kadai add the ulunthu and dry roast them until they turn golden brown in color. Check out for even roasting and coloring. Keep the flame in medium.
2. Now add the elaichi and keep stirring. Allow the dal to cool and Once cooled grind them in a blender. Add sugar while grinding and keep it aside.
3. In the same pan or in a different pan add ghee and roast the cashews. Take the ground flour in a wide plate and add the jaggery.
4. Withthe help of spoon pour the hot ghee over the flour and mix evenly with the help of a spoon. Now shape them into ladoos and cool it down.
5. Store it in air tight container.
You can prepare this ladoo by Lunthu flour also which you would have ground it in the mill or by the store brought ones.