Wednesday, 7 October 2015

Energy Drink (Kids Special)

We have been drinking a lot of juices daily. When my kids had pear juice separately they did not like the taste of it.One day it reminded me of TV shows, how to compensate with the other taste. So I made a little twist to the drink and my kids convinced finally.This twist was taught to me by my aunt and I have been making this juice only this way since then. Do try and do keep drinking this juice especially during summers to refresh yourself.

Check out some more Kids recipes

IMG_20140601_141720675-002

 

 

Prep time

Cook time

Serves

5 mins

Nil

2 persons

 

Cuisine: Indian

Recipe Type: Drinks

 

Ingredients

 



Method

 

1. Cut the mosambi fruit into 2 halves.

IMG_20140601_134833435-001

2. Squeeze juice from mosambi and discard the seeds.

pea2

3. Mix sugarcane juice along with the pear juice with lemon and chat masala.

pe23

4. Stir it well and serve it immediately.

 

Served with

Some crushed ice

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...