Mutton soup is a delicious and healthy soup. It is mildly seasoned with pepper. This soup can also be prepared with mutton bones. I do Mutton clear soup only for my kids.For us I use very small pieces of mutton and cook for 2 more whistles.Enjoy this hot and tasty mutton soup for this rainy season.
Check out other Soup varieties
Cuisine: South Indian
Recipe Type: Soup
1. Cut and clean mutton pieces into 1 inch cubes. Cut onions, tomatoes into fine pieces.In pressure cooker, pour some oil and throw cumin seeds, onion, ginger garlic paste, tomato, turmeric powder, and little salt.
2. Add all the above spice powders except the pepper powder with 2 cups of water and cook for 5 whistles.Remove the pressure cooker and keep it aside.
3. Now add black pepper to the prepared soup. Cook the soup now for 2 mins and serve hot.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Actually my granny used to tell me to chop garlic pieces instead of ginger garlic paste. It will be damn awesome with that garlic flavor.
- While sautéing, add cinnamon stick for that garam taste.